A Little About Me
Yesterday is gone, forget it! Tomorrow is not here, don't worry about it! Today is here, embrace it!
CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
CBR: Certified Buyer Representative
CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
CIREC: Commercial Investment Real Estate Certified
Real Estate Memberships:
HGAR: Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
NYSAR: New York State Association of Realtors
NAR: National Association of Realtors
Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson
A Little Background Information
- Born and reared in New York City, moved to Westchester County several years ago.
- Worked as a human resources professional in the international group of a multi-national pharmaceutical company.
- Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors (HGAR), currently serves on the Fair Housing and Cultural Diversity Committee; former chair of the Fair Housing and Cultural Diversity Committee; formerly served on the Recognition Committee for two years.
- Board member & Vice President, American Women of African Heritage, Inc., a not-for-profit organization serving young girls and women.
- Current member; former board member (2019), Mamaroneck Chamber of Commerce.
- From 2016 to current serves as a board member, Washingtonville Housing Alliance, Mamaroneck, NY, a locally sponsored not-for-profit corporation that seeks to preserve and enhance the quality of life for low and moderate income residents and delivers supportive services designed to build communities.
- Member of the Mamaroneck Coalition for Affordable Housing, a grassroots community movement to assist local residents to find safe and affordable housing.
- Former committee member and chair, St. Philip's Church Jazztree, supporting live jazz music and presenting live concerts in the Harlem community of New York City.
- Former president and board member, Presbyterian Jazz Society, Mount Vernon, NY.
- Former Sr. Warden (2018-2019), St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Mamaroneck; served three year term (2012-2015) as a Vestry member, St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Mamaroneck, NY.
Hobbies Include: Knitting, crocheting, walking, amateur photography, reading and jazz music.
B.A., New York University
Serves buyers and sellers in the lower Westchester County communities & Northeast/Northwest Bronx, New York City.