Yesterday is gone, forget it! Tomorrow is not here, don't worry about it! Today is here, embrace it!
CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
CBR: Certified Buyer Representative
CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
CIREC: Commercial Investment Real Estate Certified
HGAR: Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
NYSAR: New York State Association of Realtors
NAR: National Association of Realtors
A native New Yorker, Gloria was born and raised in New York City and moved to Westchester County, a suburban community about 20 miles from Manhattan many years ago. She worked as a human resources professional in the international group of a multi-national company for many years. After leaving the company, she decided on a career change and became a licensed real estate salesperson.
With the explosiveness of the Internet, the global community came "closer to home" with just a click of a button. In 2001, the designation as a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) was an ideal achievement. Then in 2009 and the downturn in the housing market, further education was necessary to help distressed property owners. She received the certification as a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE). Buyers certainly need to understand buyer representation so in 2011, she earned her Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) designation. In 2015, she successfully completed Commercial Investment Real Estate Certification which gave an in depth knowledge of commercial real estate market. She will continue to concentrate on working with sellers and buyers in the residential housing market.
Since her teen years, she volunteered at her church by helping in the parish office after school. Throughout her adult years, volunteerism has been her way to give back to the community. She volunteers for:
- Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors (HGAR), participates on committees: legislative committee, and fair housing and cultural diversity committee
- Board member, American Women of African Heritage, Inc., a not-for-profit organization serving young girls and women,
- Board member, Washingtonville Housing Alliance serving the Mamaroneck, NY community,
* Committee member and chair, St. Philip's Church Jazztree, supporting live jazz music and presenting live jazz concerts in the Harlem, New York City Community
* Member, Mamaroneck Chamber of Commerce
- From 2012 through 2014, served three year term as a Vestry member, St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Mamaroneck, NY
She serves the communities of lower Westchester County and Northeast/North Bronx in New York City.